August 2022 Safari Package
3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS MAASAI MARA PACKAGE
CHARGES PER PERSON SHARING
Rhino Tourist Lodge
Mara Sapa Lodge
Emayian Luxury Camp
Big Time Luxury Camp
This pack-We-Go journeys from Nakuru to the beautiful Maasai Mara, via the incredibly scenic Great Rift Valley. Arriving at Maasai Mara Park we have lunch and embark on a late afternoon game drive. We spend the evening on game drive in search of the wildlife that makes this one of Africa’s premier safari destinations. The Mara also offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will most likely see the Big Five- lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant. Not to mention numerous plain animals.
Morning Pick up from Nakuru/ and drive to Maasai Mara through The Great African Rift Valley escarpment (Brief stopover). Enjoy a drive through Longonot and Suswa and on to the Western walls with a brief stopover at a Maasai Town Narok. You will arrive at the Maasai Mara in time for lunch. Check in at the Self Contained Tented Camp or Lodge and have lunch. Late afternoon/evening Game Drive through the park in search of the big five; Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino plus other animals. Returns to Camp/Lodge late in the evening just in time for dinner. A campfire gathering under the clear Africa’s Sky follows after dinner.
Morning breakfast at the Camp/Lodge. After breakfast go for a Full day game drive in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Picnic lunch served at the Mara River site. You will also have a chance to see other plain game like the Topi, wild beast, Eland. Later meals and overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi/Nakuru
Early Morning breakfast at the camp, optional early morning game drive (One to 2 hours), later check out. With an option of visiting Maasai Manyattas (sometimes the village tour is done on Day 2) then drive to Nairobi/Nakuru with stop-overs in the towns to give you a chance to buy souvenirs. Arrive in the afternoon.
(Drop off in same Location).
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner. Accommodation in double/twin/ room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary Exclusive transport in a safari tour van
Things You Need To Budget For, The Price Does Not Include:
- Last day en route Lunch
- Items not stipulated in itinerary above
- Tips & Gratuity for your professional driver/guide
- Maasai Village visit (Approximately 500 – 700 per person) Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 42,500)
- Traditional Maasai welcome
- Complimentary welcome champagne with strawberry biting’s
- Luxury outdoors Jacuzzi in every tent Gourmet meals on full board
- Complimentary tea with biting before evening game drive
- Complimentary daily cocktail at sundowners lounge after game drive
- Complimentary champagne bush breakfast with live cooking on check out day weather permitting